The 2017 season will be May 27 - August 2.
2017 DAILY ADMISSION
|Adult (18 & over)||$5.00|
|Spectator (street clothes only)||$3.50|
|Twilight Admission (4pm-close)||$2.50|
2017 SEASON PASSES
(ages 3 and up)
(Maxium of 4 family members)
Additional Family Member
(Each Additional Member after initial 4)
(A Family Membership PLUS one membership
that may vary with each visit.)
AQUATIC CENTER MEMBERSHIP GENERAL INFORMATION
Individual: 3 years or older at time of registration
Family: Up to 4 family members - Defined as youth and unmarried children ages 3-23 residing with guardian(s). Young adults (24 and older), other relatives and/or individuals living in the same household are NOT included in the family membership.
Additional Family: Additional family members (as defined above) may be added to a family membership for $15 per person
Family PLUS: Up to 4 family members PLUS one membership that may vary with each visit. Bring a friend, send the babysitter; change your guest each visit. All other qualifications of a 'Family membership' is the same as listed above.
Resident: People who live in, own property in, or own a business within Brown Township of Mooresville are considered “residents” for registration and fee purposes
SEASON PASS GUIDELINES
- All individuals purchasing an Aquatic Center pass (individual or family), must have their picture taken. Pictures may be taken at the Park Office Monday - Friday from 8am -5pm prior to the pool season.
- Individuals may not be permitted to enter the Aquatic Center until their picture has been taken. It is highly recommended that this is done at the Park Office, prior to the opening of the pool.
- Passes are for the exclusive use by the person to whom the pass has been assigned
- Aquatic Center passes must be presented for entry
- All lost Aquatic Center passes can be replaced at a cost of $5.00 each. Replacement passes are available at the Park Office.
- No refunds will be given on season passes.
- Aquatic Center season passes are considered to be property of the Mooresville Park & Recreation District and may be suspended or revoked at any time for just cause.
How to Purchase a Season Pass
In-person registration is required for all Aquatic Center pass sales
Each individual will need a photo taken at the time of registration, so all family members should sign up for the Aquatic Center pass at the same time, if possible.
- Complete the registration form and bring it with you.
Payment types accepted Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa
- Be sure to indicate the type of pass (Individual or Family) you are purchasing and provide the appropriate family information
- Brown Township residents should have proof of residency. If you are unsure about residency, please call us at 831-7149 to avoid any confusion prior to registration.
- A photo will be taken for each person receiving a membership (ages 2 and under do not take photos)
- After payment is made, you will be issued your new photo ID pool pass(es)